Let's solve a problem together,
I will handle the software.
I'm a software engineer, specializing in web technologies,
helping teams design and build performant, maintainable solutions.
From solutions for user sign-up process, the service is growing into a complete system for online check-in. Among my tasks can be found:
- research and development of products’ features, as well as internal tools,
- integration of 3rd party solutions,
- front end optimisation - improving load times, device compatibility, app’s responsiveness,
- maintenance and modernisation of legacy creations and mechanisms e.g. updates of application’s existing modules, build system upgrades,
- stewardship and guidance in software development, like overseeing implementation details, ensuring process’ continuos activity and completion.
An open source command line interface for information about upcoming rocket launches and space flights - news, schedule, rocket type, available live streams, and mission details.
Selection of required work:
- design of a command line interface API,
- integration of external APIs (data sources for news feeds and launches),
- maintenance of a public package in npm registry.
A watch-party platform with self-uploaded video content. It featured room-wide playback controls with role-based restrictions, video playback synchronisation, moderated chat, video quality options, content management dashboards, and admin panel.
I was responsible for:
- platform’s requirements evaluation, selection of technologies, and 3rd party solutions (e.g. hosting architecture, video processing service),
- prototype development with user interface, video streaming, and live communication (for playback controls, chat).
Remote Jobs EU
A job board, and an aggregator, with offers from companies open for candidates from Europe.
MVP work required:
- user experience and interface design,
- implementation of a submission process with 3rd party authentication integrations (GitLab and Github OAuth),
- development of a web scrapper, allowing resubmission of an existing posting with an external link.
A minimalist, distraction-free publishing platform for textual content (e.g. novels, lyrics, poems, essays).
Work on the project’s MVP featured:
- user experience and interface design with focus on a text-heavy content, including WYSIWIG capabilities,
- creation of a content management system (CRUD API),
- implementation of social features like favourites and following, content feeds, notifications, and external commenting system integration.