Let's solve a problem together,
I will handle the software.
I'm a software engineer, specializing in web technologies,
helping teams design and build performant, maintainable solutions.
From solutions for user sign-up process, the service is growing into a complete system for online check-in. Being a part of the development team, among my tasks were:
- research and development of products’ features, as well as internal tools,
- integration of 3rd party solutions,
- front end optimisation - improving load times, device compatibility, app’s responsiveness,
- maintenance and modernisation of legacy creations and mechanisms e.g. updates of application’s existing modules, build system upgrades,
- stewardship and guidance in software development, like overseeing implementation details, ensuring process’ continuos activity and completion.
An open source command line interface for information about upcoming rocket launches and space flights - news, schedule, rocket type, available live streams, and mission details.
Selection of required work:
- design of a command line interface API,
- integration of external APIs (data sources for news feeds and launches),
- maintenance of a public package in npm registry.
A watch-party platform with self-uploaded video content. It featured room-wide playback controls with role-based restrictions, video playback synchronisation, moderated chat, video quality options, content management dashboards, and admin panel.
I was responsible for:
- platform’s requirements evaluation, selection of technologies, and 3rd party solutions (e.g. hosting architecture, video processing service),
- prototype development with user interface, video streaming, and live communication (for playback controls, chat).
Remote Jobs EU
A job board, and an aggregator, with offers from companies open for candidates from Europe.
MVP work required:
- user experience and interface design,
- implementation of a submission process with 3rd party authentication integrations (GitLab and Github OAuth),
- development of a web scrapper, allowing resubmission of an existing posting with an external link.
A minimalist, distraction-free publishing platform for textual content (e.g. novels, lyrics, poems, essays).
Work on the project’s MVP featured:
- user experience and interface design with focus on a text-heavy content, including WYSIWIG capabilities,
- creation of a content management system (CRUD API),
- implementation of social features like favourites and following, content feeds, notifications, and external commenting system integration.
I initially enlisted Belar to help with a small side project. His professionalism, fast response time, scope of services and extremely high quality of work have now made him my go-to freelancer.
What I like best is that he asks great questions to make sure he comprehensively understands my business needs, then follows with good recommendations I had often not considered that help me make wise decisions.
I cannot recommend him highly enough.Jeremiah - design agency founder
Ray of sunshine to the freelance world. I’ve never really had a good experience with hiring online until I started working with him about a month ago. He’s professional, creative, charismatic and an overall incredible person to work with. He meets every deadline with extraordinary care and punctuality, he is an amazing communicator.
I could not be happier with the work he’s done and I’m thrilled to have the opportunity to continue working with him in the future.Tariel - entrepreneur